Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone GPS

Logan10

Reaction score
Hey, I have a school project. I need the GPS coordinates of a drone to be sent to my custom Android java app. I need to display its coordinates on a map in my app. Does any drone offer a link to mobile and share its coordinates?

Hey, I have a school project. I need the GPS coordinates of a drone to be sent to my custom Android java app. I need to display its coordinates on a map in my app. Does any drone offer a link to mobile and share its coordinates?
All the apps are iOS/Android apps...with a few that actually connect to Windows. That said, I can't think of one that reports the drone's GPS in real time. I believe UgCS does. I don't have my drone with me, but I'll check next opportunity I get.

D

All the apps are iOS/Android apps...with a few that actually connect to Windows. That said, I can't think of one that reports the drone's GPS in real time. I believe UgCS does. I don't have my drone with me, but I'll check next opportunity I get.

D
It's my understanding that all FAA approved Remote ID modules do in fact transmit the drones global position in real time.
This is the one I use. FT EZ ID

There are several iOS and Android compatible apps that can receive the signal.

Reactions: harleydude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18