Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine EV100

mamba1242

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just received Eachine EV100 goggles. And I got the felling that I won't get used to it as my feeling is that I look 2 pictures all the time and I'm trying to focus to much. Is felling on Fatshark the same, like you look 2 pictures? Before I used box goggles and feeling was great when you see one large picture.

Some people have that experience, if you get the IPD adjustment just right, and spend some time watching a movie or show in them (if you can hook them up that way to your PC or something) you may find that in time your mind trains to it and it gets better.

Try adjusting each eyes IPD with the other eye closed, then try to make fine adjustment with both eyes open to get what feels most comfortable with the least strain on the eyes, and then try to watch some shows or movies and then finally some youtube flight videos if the comfort increases. It does take a little time.

Thanks for advice. I will try to connect it with PC. Also there is a thin black line between pictures, I can't get pictures enough together to get rid of it. Probably on Fatshark is much better or?

With box, you have 1 screen and your eyes have learned to focus somewhat cross eyed to look at the one screen very close in front of you, but you would have to relax your eyes if you wanted to look through a pair of binoculars and get a good image. The same is true with your new goggles, you will need to understand that the image through the optics appears some distance away, You need to have the IPD properly adjusted to make looking off into the distance comfortable, and after some time of watching stuff through them your mind should start to adjust. You would have the same issue with Fatshark. As for cheapest available non box goggles, they work and you won’t be a better pilot because you had FatShark’s, only stick time will do that and then you can fly just about anything.

With box, you have 1 screen and your eyes have learned to focus somewhat cross eyed to look at the one screen very close in front of you, but you would have to relax your eyes if you wanted to look through a pair of binoculars and get a good image. The same is true with your new goggles, you will need to understand that the image through the optics appears some distance away, You need to have the IPD properly adjusted to make looking off into the distance comfortable, and after some time of watching stuff through them your mind should start to adjust. You would have the same issue with Fatshark. As for cheapest available non box goggles, they work and you won’t be a better pilot because you had FatShark’s, only stick time will do that and then you can fly just about anything.
Thanks man for advice :)

i have same goggles and same problem occasionally. i look and focus on something in the distance and then slip the goggles over my eyes and usually they adjust and make the pic one. i got those goggles when i started fpv and never tried anyother as they are great for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18