Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Expensive Paperweights

rktman

Reaction score
I have shelves full of expensive camera drone paperweights now… got my FPV last April, I Shelves full of camera drones, I hardly fly any other drones anymore. It's not that I don't fly them at all, but I only fly those now when I wan to take some pictures or video of something.

If I just want to fly for fun, which is what I do most of the time, it's the FPV, and only the FPV.

It's gotten this bad: I've chosen my FPV a few times to capture video when I should have used the Mini2.

Wanted the FPV and flight dynamics. Lowered the footage bar to " I'll find enough stable footage in all that to be good enough".

:D :cool:

Reactions: Kilrah
I have only flown my Mavic 2 Pro a half dozen times since I started into FPV flying almost two years ago...
I'm totally right there with you, unless I need cinematic shots my MP2 stays in it's case.

I do WISH that DJI would get their act together and make the v2 goggles compatible with other aircraft. I would love to use FPV on my MP2 (or I would even buy the MP3!) just to fly FPV while doing cinematic shots, especially in tight quarters.

I do WISH that DJI would get their act together and make the v2 goggles compatible with other aircraft. I would love to use FPV on my MP2 (or I would even buy the MP3!) just to fly FPV while doing cinematic shots, especially in tight quarters.
Couldn't you use the older DJI goggles. They work with the Mavic 2 and could probably be found for not too much money used.
I have been considering it myself...

Reactions: Kilrah

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81