Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Father son Build log

Ok so the spektrum 3.3 will be uart 3. Easy enough
The XSR im lost on.. It has no connector on end and needs to be soldered to board.
What is IO?

Yes that the F3 FC I have.
The RX has no connector on one end..

On my S_Bus receiver, I soldered three wires (s.bus signal wire, +v, ground) from that plug on the RX to the UART 3 pads on the board. Not sure if UART 3 supplies 3.3V or 5V. Try it and see if it works, if not, move RX power to a 5V pad.

Ok I just looked again, there isn't a set of pads on the board for UART2. There is io1 connector and another smaller 4 pin connector that should be in the box. Sorry, the kids are all over me tonight.

It ok i understand. So just try to solder to pins in box?
I did get power to the spektrum drone but tx rx isn't binding like said it would. Goggles not picking up camera and fc just blinking red at me.. lol
Atleast no smoke.. ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It ok i understand. So just try to solder to pins in box?
I did get power to the spektrum drone but tx rx isn't binding like said it would. Goggles not picking up camera and fc just blinking red at me.. lol
Atleast no smoke.. ;)

Check 5V supply with a multimeter. If all of those are conplaining, voltage may be low.

Check 5V supply with a multimeter. If all of those are conplaining, voltage may be low.
I'm having those issues with the spektrum drone thats on the 3.3v. I can't get it to do anything, won't bind, can't flash (but just seen I need a jumper :(
Where do I jump?

U haven't done anything

U haven't done anything

I havent.. lol
When u connect to cleanflight it yells me I need to update to newest version and won't let me do anything. I don't have a port option unless I'm missing something.

I tried before work and it gives me this..
20170413_045317.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux