Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Finally Finished and Hover Tested!

rtkDarling

Reaction score
I've been taking my time when I build, try to get less tech failures (knock-on-wood). I've finally finished the rebuild of a frame I have a lot of hope for; an FPV Cycle CineGlide cheater setup.
Resized_20210401_150704.jpeg

Resized_20210401_150733.jpeg

Pyro 32bit 45 amp V2 ESC
FPV Cycle Imperials at 2200 KV
Pyro 1250 5s (80% throttle cap)
Goku F7
Caddx Ratel (front)Runcam Micro Eagle (back)
Rush Tank Mini
Crossfire nano
Minion pro extended

Just hover tested it, haven't used the cheater cam in the air yet, but I know it's set up. If all goes well this will be my preferred video forward rig.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Looks like a naked GoPro might be in the works?

Nice set up, have you thought about chucking a Caddx vista in there? I know it means converting to digital but I recently crammed a vista and crossfire in my Diatone 349 and turned it into a whole new quad. Flys like stink and you can get stupid range with it. And, it doesn’t annoy anyone.

Reactions: Madhungarian
have you thought about chucking a Caddx vista in there?
I plan on crossing over, but there's nothing available now. No goggles, no vista. The only way to get a hold of a vista is off another BNF rig, and who knows when the next wave of goggles is coming; they've put them all into the FPV kits unfortunately.
Looks like a naked GoPro might be in the works?
Most of the time I fly a 6 inch rig that can shrug the weight off, while the naked guys are flying 2.5 inch with a bare GP6 (and reelsteady which I don't use). I want to say that I'm just designing a rig to handle the weight, but the truth is that I really don't want to strip my GoPro. These FPV cycle imperials are designed to compliment this weight class, and they do. I've taken it out a few times now, it's perfection in the air

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax