Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First Quad, need some help

OK, I will if I keep having problems, Soo i am using the new FC because the old was really slow in beta fight but this new one is super fast, still didn't work 99.9% sure everything is wired just like the vid, I am going to use new PDB now because old one I shorted out, but it still lit up so I assumed it still worked, but now I'm thinking the light is coming on bit the pads are fried

OK, worked on it a bit, now the flight controller lights up when plugged into with a battery, So does TX. (YAY) but when I go to bind, it says "Bind OK" but then when I return to the main screen it doesn't detect a RX.

Also launched Betaflight, one of the motors doesn't work :/

sounds like soldering issues for some things, or maybe a bad component like the ESC, or maybe the signal wire from the FC is not soldered well for that one motor.
You meant to say that the RX lights up now right? Not the TX.
Also I am wondering if you are doing the bind sequence perfectly, it almost sounds like the TX is asking if you want to star a bind.

Normally it would go something like, you set the TX into bind mode, power up the quad with the RX bind button pressed, power down both TX and quad, then power it all back on and check the Receiver tab in BF to see if it is seeing the sticks move or not.

What is the receiver protocol you are using set for? Is this Sbus or Ibus or what. If it is not correct then the FC will not see the RX.

OK, worked on it a bit, now the flight controller lights up when plugged into with a battery, So does TX. (YAY) but when I go to bind, it says "Bind OK" but then when I return to the main screen it doesn't detect a RX.

Also launched Betaflight, one of the motors doesn't work :/
When I go to bind, plugged in the bind plug, then went to RX bind, and plugged in the battery, after a second it says, BIND OK. then it closes by itself.

(I I try without bind plug I get the same effect)

That sounds ok, I don't have Flysky so I am not 100% sure but it sounds correct.
You definitely needed to use the bind plug as far as I know. What is the Receiver Protocol set to in BF Config tab?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax