Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flashing armatton 30a esc blheli suite

baevans11

Reaction score
I'm trying to flash my armatton 30a escs but I don't know which way to check in the dropdown or which version to use I've searched for info but all I came up with in the blheli suite esc list is blue series but that isn't even on there. I'm using the blheli configurator which doesn't look like any of the YouTube videos I've seen. This is the only step holding me back to finishing my setup I've resolved all the other issues. Thx for any help.

the proper version should come up on its own
in other words, just click the newest version of what was in the drop down box originally

Ok thx i thought it should it's just the number 25 in C-H-25 threw me off cause they are 30a escs and I just figured it would say 30 you know.

the proper version should come up on its own
in other words, just click the newest version of what was in the drop down box originally
I flashed the version that came up and after they flashed I still don't have any motor control in blheli suite or betaflight configurator. I can't figure out what's wrong.

Ok I got it I had dshot 1200 checked betaflight but changed it to dshot 600 and it works. But motors 1 and 4 are reversed now I've seen you can change them in blheli suite but wouldn't that cause a problem because the nuts are threaded a certain way so they don't spin off or does that not matter because the props are going to be on in such a way that they will still tighten as they spin? I'm confused about this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockercoaster