Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Found another sim CurryKitten FPV

• Thread starter Deleted member 3641
  • Start date
Thanks for the extra tips and WOW! that is some fancy flying there! I haven't gotten that deep in the crevasses yet. The river I can follow without a problem though.

Reactions: Deleted member 3641
How did you record this video so that you could upload it?
I use a screen recording program called Bandicam that records what is in a window or full screen. I have the free version so you see their link in the top of the recording. The paid version does not have that.
I just set it for full screen and use the F12 key to start and stop the recording while in the sim. Then I use Wondershare Filmora to do the editing and reduce the file size. The original AVI was almost a gig and the MP4 output file was about 155 meg. Alot less to upload.
Bandicam - Recording Software for screen, game and webcam capture

Reactions: graywoulf
Well, I installed Bandicam and recorded a video from Liftoff and since it was about 8 minutes long, I edited it in Filmora. But when I exported it using the default settings, the first third of the finished video looks like the original screen is sliding around and very jittery. Then it stops acting weird and finishes out nicely. I tried several times to export it with different settings but I got the same thing each time.

The Bandicam recording looks really good though all the way through. Have you ever seen this happen before? Here is the unpublished video.

Well, I installed Bandicam and recorded a video from Liftoff and since it was about 8 minutes long, I edited it in Filmora. But when I exported it using the default settings, the first third of the finished video looks like the original screen is sliding around and very jittery. Then it stops acting weird and finishes out nicely. I tried several times to export it with different settings but I got the same thing each time.

The Bandicam recording looks really good though all the way through. Have you ever seen this happen before? Here is the unpublished video.

When that is happening, I see the bandicam link moving off the screen like it is doing some kind of antishake correction. Are you using any kind of antishake or video smoothness correction?

No, I am not using anything like that at all. As far as I know, I don't have any kind of stabilization settings on in Filmora. I thought it might be a frame rate thing or resolution setting but I tried several different settings and it did the same thing each time. Really strange.

Sorry for the late response. For some reason, I am not getting all of my notifications at times.

No, I am not using anything like that at all. As far as I know, I don't have any kind of stabilization settings on in Filmora. I thought it might be a frame rate thing or resolution setting but I tried several different settings and it did the same thing each time. Really strange.

Sorry for the late response. For some reason, I am not getting all of my notifications at times.
Its just happening on the first clip and you can see the bandicam link and the data on the screen moving and rolling all over the place. When it fades into the second clip its fine. The only time I have seen that is with correction. Have you tried creating the project over from scratch?

I have not tried recreating the video. I just discovered the "BandiCut" app that goes with BandiCam and downloaded it. Now to figure out how it works. May be an easier way to edit and create with this program.

I found that one and it it fun to chase it down the mountain. :D The graphics in this sim are amazing for the price and after finding the settings setup through the keyboard I think that is a great setup in that you don't have to stop the sim to make changes. I wish that some of the mountains were tree covered. Maybe if there is a newer version someday that there will be a way to build your own scenery.

It looks like there has been some development on this sim since the last time I flew it. It now has a big city that can even be flown at night.
It also has iOS/Android versions.

Reactions: graywoulf
Thanks for the heads up on this. I have not played this sim for a while myself but I will check it out. The city at night looks pretty cool and fun and very different. 👍

I got the new version and I like it! 👍 The new cityscape is a blast to fly through especially in the pitch black setting. I just wish that the park was bigger and had more sporadically spaced trees of different sizes. Thanks again for the heads up on this one. 👍

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput