Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV Beginner here, is 1 of my 4 ESC fried or bricked?

leonoblak

Reaction score
Hello I am beginner in fpv but I can't get my tinywhoop to fly yet since my ESC#1 isn't recognized in BLHeli, other 3 motors work fine only 1st one isn't working. I can provide screenshots and logs if needed, I just don't know what to do anymore at this point, I've searched everywhere and I can't seem to figure it out. Any help will be really appreciated, thanks! My tinywhoop is eachine de65pro. I am afraid I bricked it in Zadig cause I replaced driver when it was not in bootloader mode. I reflashed firwmare in betaflight configurator but now it only shows 2# 3# 4# ESC and not 1st one. I tried to feel the three beeps with touching motors and powering battery and 3 of them vibrate a bit and 1 of them is not beeping.

Last edited:
Hello I am beginner in fpv but I can't get my tinywhoop to fly yet since my ESC#1 isn't recognized in BLHeli, other 3 motors work fine only 1st one isn't working. I can provide screenshots and logs if needed, I just don't know what to do anymore at this point, I've searched everywhere and I can't seem to figure it out. Any help will be really appreciated, thanks! My tinywhoop is eachine de65pro. I am afraid I bricked it in Zadig cause I replaced driver when it was not in bootloader mode. I reflashed firwmare in betaflight configurator but now it only shows 2# 3# 4# ESC and not 1st one. I tried to feel the three beeps with touching motors and powering battery and 3 of them vibrate a bit and 1 of them is not beeping.
You might try IntoFPV Forum | FPV and Multirotor online Community
I've had good luck with help there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18