Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV shop question

albertly

Reaction score
On every forum, youtube, etc everybody mention Banggood (amongst others like Amazon, getfpv, etc.)
However, nobody ever mention AliExpress.
Any particular reason for it?

It's okay but maybe a little risky. Similar to Banggood. There are even somethings that are only really available on Aliexpress. Shipping could take months.

Reactions: albertly
Banggood is a store, while Aliexpress is a marketplace with thousands of different stores posting listings on and is definitely one notch less "user-friendly".
As long as you do proper research to be sure of what you're buying you should be fine.

Reactions: albertly
I don’t know what country you’re in, but if you’re in the states, there are better places to shop, and less expensive in a lot of cases. They are RDQ(race day quads, FPV.com,and Defiance RC just to name a few.

Reactions: Slozukimc
On every forum, youtube, etc everybody mention Banggood (amongst others like Amazon, getfpv, etc.)
However, nobody ever mention AliExpress.
Any particular reason for it?
I stay away from either. You never know where your order is coming from (esp with Banggood I've ordered items that indicated they were from a US warehouse only to see the shipment coming from China which means weeks for delivery). Like AngryPepper said, RDQ here in the states as well as GetFPV, NewBeeDrones and Pyrodrone are good places to shop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81