Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FS-CT6B Computer Transmitter Controller Setup even possible to use via DCL-The Game. PC or PS4?

JustJoeArt3

Reaction score
Recently registered , recently purchased a FSCT6B Transmitter. Arrived upon delivery 2 days ago from Amazon. I use my new Desktop Pc for mainly gaming as to one of my go to games is DCL The Game both on PC & PS4 console. But, I know PS4 and the FS-CT6B software or drivers won't be compatible. So, my guestion to this forum is this:
Would anyone registered member here in this Group Forum , have suggestions, the knowledge , the experience as in regarding the setup for the FSCT6B Computer Transmitter controller and setting it up to a PC Desktop to use within DCL The Game PC version ? please if anyone has any insight on this topic. I'd highly appreciate the help. thanks
JustJoeArt3

Welcome @JustJoeArt3!
I don't run Flysky but if it has a USB output it should show up as a "joystick" when plugged in to the PC and work for you probably.

The Computer recognises my RC Controller DumboRc remote , and USB adaptor+ remote attenna transmitter for VRC Pro . but this FS-CT6B I've installed drivers by SIlabs, T7config, I can get movement on the T6config software when open and remote is plugged into USB via Cable that plugs into the back. but thats as far as Ive gotten. not sure what i overall am needing as far as the transmitter reciever , with the binding wire and receiving unit the transmitter controller came with, cause not only do i use a PS4 wireless controller on my PC Remapping the buttons to either play DCL, DRL, or Liftoff Drone simulations . hopefully i can figure this out to get more a realistic experience via video game . I May just end up getting the Taranis X9D Transmitter controller . If , anyone is knowledgeable or has past experience with these issues . I appreciate any help. thanks JustJoeArt3

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
  • OIP (1).jpg
    OIP (1).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.