Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Goggles v2 firmware 1.07 and Mini3P

rktman

Reaction score
Just updated to firmware 1.07 on the goggles v2, and I swear I saw something about support for the Mini3P and Mavic 3 in the new features that went by on the screen. But I can't find the release notes anywhere at DJI or online.

Can anyone confirm this? Have a link to the Release Notes? And the big enchilada, successfully linked to a Mini3P?

I couldn't get it to link, no matter what I tried.

The answer is yes, however if you only got the goggles you need to trick it to work with the mini controller as it is not supported. The system is designed to work with the motion controller 2. There are a couple of youtube videos that describe how to do it, however if you cae about maintaining your warranty you shouldn't use the M3P controller.

@Noobnoobnoob are talking about the Goggles V2 that came with the DJI FPV? Not the Goggles 2 or integra.

I didn't think so either, so was surprised when I thought I saw something about it when the goggles V2 updated to 1.07.

Hence my looking for release notes on line, and mysteriously coming up empty. Then posting here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18