Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

GPS and buzzer for wizard x220 v2

Rosssiiii

Reaction score
Hello :)

i would like to install a gps and buzzer on that drone but i don't know what model of gps buy and where to put ?

Do you want a buzzer where you flick a switch to make it beep or do you want one that beeps when the battery is unplugged for a certain amount of time/lost signal for a minute. I need to know either, which Eachine Wizard do you have? What fc does it have? A photo of the fc from above instead. Do you know if you have spare switches on your controller that you can setup in Betaflight? Just say if you want me to be more specific/explain/slow down.

Reactions: Rosssiiii
Do you want a buzzer where you flick a switch to make it beep or do you want one that beeps when the battery is unplugged for a certain amount of time/lost signal for a minute. I need to know either, which Eachine Wizard do you have? What fc does it have? A photo of the fc from above instead. Do you know if you have spare switches on your controller that you can setup in Betaflight? Just say if you want me to be more specific/explain/slow down.
i think is more safe have a buzzer that sound when battery is unplugged or lost signal and that i can let sound even with a switch.

but but physically i don't know where to place it on my drone, wizard x220 v2.

on official website of eachine is indicated :
F405 DJI DUAL BEC V1 Flight Control

And i also need a GPS that i don't know where to put.

FC's have uarts that are ports which can be made do different things like GPS, LED's, buzzers, using Betaflight or whatever firmware you are using. For the GPS you can either put a post on this forum called GPS selection or find a review on YouTube. Also a YT tutorial for setting up the GPS which is apparently very difficult. It is a bit long but this should answer all your question about the buzzer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz