Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

hello everyone I'm Drex from NJ and have been "droning" about two months.

DREX

Reaction score
This is a hobby I didn't see coming. I've been aware of drones for a while but no real interest. Suddenly I wanted to try something new so I bought a Mavic. Setting up the APP on my phone sucked but after that it was just fun as heck! Had to learn to fly it by the instruments since after a few hundred meters its not visible by line of sight. Regardless of not knowing much about drones I was really impressed by the tech built into this thing.

Next I bought the Falcore which was a very different experience but lots of fun in a freestyle way. BTW long story short, unfortunately I lost this one and am still looking for it as time permits. Flew only line of sight.

After loosing the Falcore I bought a Walkera Runner 250R which I have crashed plenty and have had to learn how to fix. Am still learning how to fly it but very windy every time I go out. Only line of sight so far.

Currently, in between crashing and fixing my Walkera, I'm building a 250 mm. Frame is together but still waiting for components to arrive. I am selecting mix and match components myself as I learn more. Can't wait to use a configurator to test/set up my drone after its fully assembled.

So I'm sure I'll be reaching out to pick your brains in the near future as I learn and stumble through the learning curve.
Regards to everyone.

Reactions: Jtrjr and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum DREX .:)

I'm from Jersey. I built the 100$ build on you tube. Been flying it for a few months. Flys good

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax