Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help Advice DJI FPV??????

Erock

Reaction score
I've had the Drone for 14 days absolutely loving it. But I noticed the other night when landing at night the left rear arm long LED was not working put a pain in the butt not even 2 weeks old and something has stopped working. Now this doesn't hinder flight at all so I could just keep flying and ignore it but it's $1,000. I could return it to Best buy I have two days to get a no-questions exchange but I have customized this one with a skin already so I would be losing that or I could wait to see what DJI says. What would you guys do???????????? Keep flying... get a whole new unit..... or wait to see what the company tells you to do. I did get in contact with someone from DJI and the first thing they wanted to do was go through updates saying that this could possibly fix the issue I don't see how an update can fix a light that went out 🤔. I got 24 hours to make a decision

rktman

Reaction score
Just have DJI fix it under warranty.

Erock

Reaction score
You know I thought about that, but it's with in the 15 day exchange window and I have 11 packs threw it already. I'll take the new unit I understand why DJI doesn't want me to return it cuz then they're stuck with an open box unit , well for 1000$ it should be perfect and the store turn around will be quicker than DJI. I'm just super disappointed this is supposed to be like an epic piece of technology and a light bulb went out: (

bluesgeek

Reaction score
DJI doesn’t care about the “open box.” In fact, if you send the into to them for repair, they will likely just send you another one NIB.

careless

Reaction score
I purchased the FPV combo and after 2 weeks the Goggles started getting blue dots on both screens. So I called DJI and sent them in for repair and they replaced the Goggles. I guess you can't control what they do but I'm happy and everything works great now.

Kilrah

Reaction score
I purchased the FPV combo and after 2 weeks the Goggles started getting blue dots on both screens. So I called DJI and sent them in for repair and they replaced the Goggles. I guess you can't control what they do but I'm happy and everything works great now.
This was likely not a fault but you letting sun in, so be careful from now on if you don't want it to happen again.

Reactions: Fpvbefokt

careless

Reaction score
This was likely not a fault but you letting sun in, so be careful from now on if you don't want it to happen again.
I understand how it happened and was just trying to let others understand how sending it in for repair is not a bad thing and not a fault of the pilot.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tailwindproductions