Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help Advice DJI FPV??????

Erock

Reaction score
I've had the Drone for 14 days absolutely loving it. But I noticed the other night when landing at night the left rear arm long LED was not working put a pain in the butt not even 2 weeks old and something has stopped working. Now this doesn't hinder flight at all so I could just keep flying and ignore it but it's $1,000. I could return it to Best buy I have two days to get a no-questions exchange but I have customized this one with a skin already so I would be losing that or I could wait to see what DJI says. What would you guys do???????????? Keep flying... get a whole new unit..... or wait to see what the company tells you to do. I did get in contact with someone from DJI and the first thing they wanted to do was go through updates saying that this could possibly fix the issue I don't see how an update can fix a light that went out 🤔. I got 24 hours to make a decision

Just have DJI fix it under warranty.

You know I thought about that, but it's with in the 15 day exchange window and I have 11 packs threw it already. I'll take the new unit I understand why DJI doesn't want me to return it cuz then they're stuck with an open box unit , well for 1000$ it should be perfect and the store turn around will be quicker than DJI. I'm just super disappointed this is supposed to be like an epic piece of technology and a light bulb went out: (

DJI doesn’t care about the “open box.” In fact, if you send the into to them for repair, they will likely just send you another one NIB.

I purchased the FPV combo and after 2 weeks the Goggles started getting blue dots on both screens. So I called DJI and sent them in for repair and they replaced the Goggles. I guess you can't control what they do but I'm happy and everything works great now.

I purchased the FPV combo and after 2 weeks the Goggles started getting blue dots on both screens. So I called DJI and sent them in for repair and they replaced the Goggles. I guess you can't control what they do but I'm happy and everything works great now.
This was likely not a fault but you letting sun in, so be careful from now on if you don't want it to happen again.

Reactions: Fpvbefokt
This was likely not a fault but you letting sun in, so be careful from now on if you don't want it to happen again.
I understand how it happened and was just trying to let others understand how sending it in for repair is not a bad thing and not a fault of the pilot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agevorgi