Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

How to upgrade DJI googles to V01.02.0000 and not to V01.02.0020?

I have just bought a new DJI Fpv combo and is there a way to avoid the forced firmware upgrade when activating? That someone can point me too please.

I have just bought a new DJI Fpv combo and is there a way to avoid the forced firmware upgrade when activating? That someone can point me too please.
You can downgrade the Craft's FW, go to Drone Hacks site.
You can also install DJI Asst to help manage what version is installed.

Either way, if you take the FW upgrades you can easily downgrade and obtain the removal of NFZ and Altitude.

Not sure on the goggles FW, although if concern is NFZ & Altitude... Goggle FW doesn't matter. It's the Craft's FW.

In addition, doesn't matter on Fly App version, all currently work with the DH certificate hack.

Thanks for the reply and yes did read one can remove the NFZ and Altitude with the drone hacks.
Just wondered if any way yet to activate without forced update, has anyone tried using a much older dji fly app version to activate?.
I know its not too much a big deal at present as far as I understand the root hack dont open that much at present.

Where can you view the certificate in the goggles? I downgraded my aircraft and applied the DH Certificate to it. On my mavics, its in a menu to turn it on or off but cant find it here.

Firmware:
Aircraft: 1.02.00.00
Controller: 1.02.00.00
Goggles: 1.02.00.15

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux