Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I removed my fpv camera because???

I don't know the range because where I fly I am limited by Wi-Fi interference nearby. But at an open field it is easily over 1000yds with my vtx of choice, the TrampHV.

I just ordered the Eachine EV900, I will let you know. They are much smaller than my Goggles Two, which are enormous but very comfortable and have good range (not sure how far exactly).

I also have a set of the original EV800 that I use for DVR (I modded one into them). They don't have the best range and are not confortable really. I use them like a screen now though so they are still handy. The VR-007 would be a better budget choice now.
If I were to go box goggle I'd want the best ones best resolution screen adjustment(distance). Dvr also diversity. Comfortable

There are probably lots of new ones, I haven't been looking much in the last few months. I just spotted the new EV900 at $140 and decided to try them. The EV900 are 1080p just like the Goggles Two that I have but they are much smaller. Both have diversity but neither has DVR.

Okay so I found a pair now y question is antennas. Right hand pilorization or left hand and how do I tell when buying. They don't seem to say much about it

Reviews and spec are great many people said their great and seen some comparison to some fs hd3 and their the same if not better even with stock antennas haha. Super excited and they'll be here end of April :) ahhhh so excited

Reactions: Wayno52
Only down side is I'm gonna have to customize a way to power them from the head band instead of my pocket. No big deal though

Oh and get a diff face cup I guess these are uncomfy for some faces by all in all the guys are nice and I'm excited I'm finally gonna be doin it haha

There are no guarantees you will like the expensive ones more than the cheap ones. It isn't simply a matter of one being better, they are just different.

I only use single screen goggles for various reasons. If you want to spend more, have a look at the Eachine ev900 or Goggles Two.
He's gonna learn the stubborn hard manly way like every one else....lol. I know i did

so here's the video for setting up my vtx using osd and my controller. How does he get video feed before he sets it up and searching for the channel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam