Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

*LIVID* at NewBeeDrone

the.ronin

Reaction score
Sorry I can barely type I've been pounding on this keyboard the past hour cos I'm so **** pissed. I think these pics will tell the whole story.

Screenshot-20210617-081740.png

Screenshot-20210617-081756.png

Screenshot-20210617-082142-2.png

Screen-Shot-06-17-21-at-09-19-AM.jpg

RDQ, Pyrodrone, Airblade UAV ... all have me clear.

What stores are in this cool kids clique anyway??? LOL

Screen-Shot-06-17-21-at-10-10-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-06-17-21-at-10-07-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-06-17-21-at-09-45-AM.jpg

Cmon NBD, I'm running out of stores to get banned from!! ? ? ? ??

As one of them said, when you start acting that way you're getting shoved to the bottom of the pile, and while NBD most likely hasn't done anything to get you flagged at other retailers (yet?) you just willingly did it yourself. They now all know you're the "issue chargeback first for nothing, ask later" type of guy nobody wants to do business with as it's not worth the trouble. What happened, couple of days in shipping delay? Big deal.

And acting like a ***** like this guy ^^ is exactly why consumers like us get bullied around.

BTW, every single store on that list has said I have not been nor do they have any plans to ban me.

Son, listen here, $$$ talks. I have spent a TON at all of these stores I contacted. I'm not surprised one bit by their response. Your ***** attitude does nothing to help that.

We're not "bullied around". Bro, I had one order say "Pre-shipment info sent to USPS" all the way up to the day it was delivered to my door. Sometimes its not the vendor, sometimes its USPS, which is why I upgrade shipping whenever I can to avoid using them.

I have personal experience with impatient customers on my store as well and I pride myself on providing the best customer service period. That being said, I find it very difficult to work with people who go from zero to charge-back without giving me a chance to solve the problem. People need to learn that threatening or getting upset does nothing to solve problems.

I have learned that there are certain people out there that use charge backs to get free stuff when shipping is delayed a little bit. It's amazing when this happens and then you see the guy showing off his new "purchase" on Facebook the next day after his refund. It's unfortunate but those people exist and tend to be the first to go online and rant about their bad experience but rarely go back and share their great experiences.

I had an experience recently where someone went on a Facebook group to rant and complain about his experience with my product... saying he waited forever and the product was Sh!t. I wasn't a member of the group so I could not directly respond, but many members who had experienced my customer service came to my defense and told the guy to email me. He eventually did and I offered then provided him assistance on a zoom call and sent him a replacement product at no cost but do you think he went back to Facebook to share his great customer service experience? He did not. Complainers will always complain... sad but true.

What’s really wrong is that you didn’t post the rest of the conversation that lead to the comment that you posted, this is an issue with USPS and not NBD because USPS is so backed up they miss scans and thus tracking won’t update but that doesn’t mean your package is not in transit

Reactions: Acroweebu
Hi,

While it sucks usps does make mistakes.

You unfortunately, didn’t offer NBD a chance to help you by confirming tracking or if this was perhaps a mistake by NBD.

You started the conversation aggressive and cursing at the chat agents for a delayed package.

We tried to explain to you this happens a lot especially during the pandemic.

This was not a threat but a warning fraud can cause issues with stores that use the same system such as Shopify. This can cause you to be flagged as high risk.

It is true we do have communication between retailers as we all sell each other’s items.

As of writing this your package was delivered, the free shipping option is always generally the slowest, If you have urgency with delivery usps offers delivery options to meet those requirement.

I hope you enjoy your delivery and if you need anything else please let us know.

******Attached is the other side of the story****** 033C66C8-7464-4F1E-A4FD-0663DDBCDFE7.jpegDE18428D-B9A6-4E0D-9EC5-03ADC6360FC1.jpeg

Reactions: DocLat and abgzz
Yep. Right away on reading the first post, i think most of us know what type of bloke he is. The same type that pulls the “bully card” at the drop of a hat.
3 days in this day and age is nothing and his behaviour shows him to be a pathetic fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocLat
Sounds about right. People who aggressively attack customer service who is trying to help them are ridiculous. I have a few experiences like this in my store as well insisting on a refund after a short period of time. It's very infuriating! Especially when they post these crazy rants on Facebook. There needs to be a blacklist of these idiots.

And ill bet that now he has been shown up, we wont see any comment from him here.
Also a laugh at his claim to be a lawyer. I doubt anyone with decent eduction would behave in that manner

And ill bet that now he has been shown up, we wont see any comment from him here.
Also a laugh at his claim to be a lawyer. I doubt anyone with decent eduction would behave in that manner
I've learned over the years that the amount of education someone claims to have or the letters they have behind their name don't equate to better behavior, in many cases, as illustrated in this thread, it is a inverse relationship. However, the foul-tempered, highly educated individuals tend to garner more attention than the soft spoken ones. Maybe there is a correlation there? Not enough attention growing up? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Anzacjack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput