Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mounting Runcam eagle on Chameleon frame?

baevans11

Reaction score
I'm trying to put on my Runcam Eagle on an Armatton chameleon frame but I just can't get it to sit right. It's either pointing straight up or down. Also the lenses sticks out like a quarter inch past the cage which I found is common. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong to at least get it pointing in the right direction? And is there a way to get it to sit further back? I have the Fatshark dominator v3 goggles which is why I got the 16:9 eagle and because Armatton said it would fit. Any help would be great. Thx.

I'm trying to put on my Runcam Eagle on an Armatton chameleon frame but I just can't get it to sit right. It's either pointing straight up or down. Also the lenses sticks out like a quarter inch past the cage which I found is common. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong to at least get it pointing in the right direction? And is there a way to get it to sit further back? I have the Fatshark dominator v3 goggles which is why I got the 16:9 eagle and because Armatton said it would fit. Any help would be great. Thx.
I usually get a quick response on any questions I have by email- armattanquads.com

im only guessing here but sounds as if you have the camera plates backward on your frame?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockercoaster