Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First build - beginner recommendations?

kjleroy

Reaction score
Hi All - apologies if this has been asked in the past but I didn't see any recent posts since Integra and DJI 03 Unit has come out.

I'm just starting out in this hobby and looking to build (I prefer building on my own vs pre built as that's half the fun for me) my first FPV drone. Curious if anyone has a recommended parts list they think would be a good start? Some thoughts
  • Main ussage will be to fly for fun with the eventual goal of offering services to near by companies
  • Long range is pretty appealing to me but thinking that might break the budget for my first drone?
  • The DJI 03 Air unit is really appealing, is there any reason to go with another option?
  • Do people in this forum recommend the DJI Goggles 2, Goggles V2 or the newish Integra? Is there another digital option?
  • Recommendations for a controller? Is there any need to go with something more feature rich than the DJI remote 2?
  • I'm ideally looking to get into the Hobby for <$1300, but not sure if that's possible?
Appreciate any assitance in pointing this new pilot in the right direction. I've also considered just getting Goggles and Controller to start with sims so curious if anyone has thoughts about that as well. Thanks!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18