Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My first Cine video

coyote_dc5

Reaction score
I've been making vids for about 3 months now with smaller whoops and 2" freestyle with the DVR footage but I've been desperate to start getting some decent GoPro footage.

Well last week I purchased a Green Hornet so I could mount my Session 5 and this is my first creation. I do have some issues with this quad which I've posted separately ref VTx interference and what looks like bad prop wash when doing a zero throttle drop but apart from that its doing ok.

I might try and add rubber stand offs to the Session 5 mount to try and dampen out the motor vibrations a little more. Advise welcomed

Wow, up between the utility lines. Was that intentional or did it just happen?

I knew they were there as I fly this field all the time but no it was a fluke. Because my analogue osd is grainy i just couldn't see them and only noticed when I played HD footage back .

Nice video and flying! What a beautiful place to live and fly. Where is this? I also use a Session 5 and I suggest that you buy a ND8 filter for it. If you are using a 3D printed TPU mount then the only filters I have found that work are these. They will stop or reduce the "jello" effect that you see in your video. Happy flying and I look forward to seeing more of your surroundings!

Reactions: coyote_dc5
That's really helpful thank you. Yes I use a TPU mount so will get some of these ordered right away. I was going to replace props next in case it was vibrations but will do this first : ) I live in North Wales, UK :D

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax