Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Nazgul evoque pairing issues

Bricman12

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I bought a bind and fly nazgul evoque f5x - I have a dji system controller and goggles for fpv systems.

I followed all the directions by downloading firmware and updating everything through their corresponding apps. I can pair and see video feed when connecting to the caddyx unit on my goggles.

When I pair my controller in addition to the goggles, the controller does nothing and doesn't register other than having a little green light.

When I have the goggles off, I can control, arm, and fly the quad - but the transmission range is only like 2 feet (barely exaggerating) - if it disconnects it just falls out of the sky.

Has anyone had this issue or have an idea of how to fix it?

It's the big black dji controller right? You bought a Bind and Fly not a Bind and Fix, send it back and request they send another. Submit a ticket on Iflight, they may have an answer, but it either binds or it doesn't. Don't waste your time. There's a lot of broken hardware you can waste all your time on. This is why I buy on Amazon, costs more, but I view it as insurance against faulty hardware. You can return it up to 30 days. That is a very good quad if it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bricman12
Hey everyone!

I bought a bind and fly nazgul evoque f5x - I have a dji system controller and goggles for fpv systems.

I followed all the directions by downloading firmware and updating everything through their corresponding apps. I can pair and see video feed when connecting to the caddyx unit on my goggles.

When I pair my controller in addition to the goggles, the controller does nothing and doesn't register other than having a little green light.

When I have the goggles off, I can control, arm, and fly the quad - but the transmission range is only like 2 feet (barely exaggerating) - if it disconnects it just falls out of the sky.

How did it turn out for you? Is it a faulty Bind and Fly unit or Dji Controller?

Hey everyone!

I have the same issue. How did it turn out for you? Is it a faulty Bind and Fly unit or Dji Controller?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas