Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New avata....cant connect

bobby1

Reaction score
Have been trying to connect for a few days...getting frustrated, may just return this stupid thing

Tried new phone, dji app, dhi assistant 2...nothing...just keeps saying drone not authorized.

I have an air 2, but this is ridiculous...any help would be appreciated.

Have been trying to connect for a few days...getting frustrated, may just return this stupid thing

Tried new phone, dji app, dhi assistant 2...nothing...just keeps saying drone not authorized.

I have an air 2, but this is ridiculous...any help would be appreciated.
Sorry..forgot to mention this is the avata

Hi Bobby, are you using a Mac or a PC? This is my sixth DJI drone that I have purchased and I have never had a software issue before. I'm going to give another try but I think I'll be sending it back to DJI. Cheers Al

Really sorry you guys are having such a hard time. Need some more detail to try and help. Maybe list the detailed step-by-step that you are doing, maybe shoot and post video of it failing as you perform the offending step(s)?

I had trouble as well, updated everything (Drone, Goggles and RC Controller). Finally I went into the DFI Fly App and noticed I needed an updagte on that. After the update everythng linked up! Might not be your issue but just in case.....

Really sorry you guys are having such a hard time. Need some more detail to try and help. Maybe list the detailed step-by-step that you are doing, maybe shoot and post video of it failing as you perform the offending step(s)?
I was able to update the motion controller and goggles...drone won't update...it just goes to video for some reason...I used the a c to a to c cable...didn't work...I the tried c to c cable...nothing. The goggles just says drone not activated.....

Thank you for offering to assist with the issues I have been having with my Avata. I finally got my Avata up and flying. Cheers

Reactions: Barbara
I was able to update the motion controller and goggles...drone won't update...it just goes to video for some reason...I used the a c to a to c cable...didn't work...I the tried c to c cable...nothing. The goggles just says drone not activated.....
Someone mentioned (different topic, but still...) that some DJI stuff only works with a C to A cable...it might be worth a try...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix