Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New FPV Pilot in Las Vegas/Henderson

SinCity702

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the FPV community but really excited to start flying! I live in Henderson (Seven Hills area). I've been flying DJI drones (Mavic, Air, Phantom series) for about 5 years. I just got my starter setup so I'm starting to read the forums and watch the YouTube FPV channels - Joshua Bardwell, etc. I've purchased all my FPV items through Ty at Pyro Drone. He's been super helpful and encouraging. This is my setup as of right now:

Taranis X9D Plus SE 2019
Velocidrone Simulator
EMAX Tinyhawk 2 (white prop guards)
Fatshark HDO2 goggles
TBS Goggle Pad
Pyro Drone Goggle strap
RapidFire receiver module
Lumineer AXII Omni and Patch Antennaes
TBS Crossfire Micro Starter Kit
4 Gaoneng Batteries for Tinyhawk 2
iFlight Nazgul5 HD 5" drone
3 Infinity 6S batteries
GoPro Hero 8 Black Mount
HOTA D6 Pro Battery Charger
5 sets of Nazgul Props

I've reached out to a few guys on Instagram that are Vegas locals but I'm always up for meeting some more pilots.

I've been struggling with binding the Taranis and the Tinyhawk2 but I started a new thread so if anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate that as well! I look forward to meeting any Vegas local pilots or anyone coming to visit Sin City!

Sincerely,
Aaron Klock
Instagram - "aaronklock"

not sure why the admin deleted my thread on "FPV Beginner - Binding Issue with Taranis X9D Plus SE 2019 and Tinyhawk"

Admin?!

not sure why the admin deleted my thread on "FPV Beginner - Binding Issue with Taranis X9D Plus SE 2019 and Tinyhawk"

Admin?!
It wasn’t deleted just waiting in queue to be approved and just did. Welcome to the forum.

Hey! Wow I can't believe I found another pilot in Henderson. I live in Anthem / Inspirada. The drone community is nonexistent in Vegas (or so it seems). Ive been flying drones since 2017, and FPV for just over a year now. I fly just about every day at a park right up the street. When I'm lookin for more of a challenge, I have a few mountains I go dive down the road around the Jean Dry Lake bed. I have yet to go fly with another human being, so I'm totally down to go burn some batteries with ya. I'll leave my contact info below. Oh and if you haven't gotten your Taranis linked up with your TH yet, I can help with that.

Cheers!
Toby
email for my cell # tobydz @ gmail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas