Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New Goggles

theGreenOrange

Reaction score
Well, I couldn't resist any longer. I just ordered some Eachine Goggles Two off of banggood. UAVfutures review finally pushed me over the edge. $140 right now on banggood.

Upgrading from EV800 which I really like. But these have a diversity receiver, rechargeable battery on the headband so are supposed to feel lighter and have 1080p resolution.. I needed two pairs for ridealongs anyways.

Haha! Yeah I am waiting for it arrive in Amazon! I cancelled all order from Banggood because delivery was far too long and some of them said my local is remote country.. I AM IN UK!!!!

tGO, cool... I thought you swore off Banggood, lol. Their prices are great. I hope you like them, they look great. I'm still waiting on my EV800's, they shipped earlier than expected, but then sat at some airport in China for over a week, arrrg. Anyhow, they landed in Connecticut yesterday! Now, they just have to make it across the USA to California... lol. Anyhow, I'm having fun using Liftoff getting ready to fly FPV for real soon.

I didn't swear off banggood, but I did have an order take a long time to arrive last time. This time I paid $13 for "express" shipping or whatever they call it. We shall see if that makes any difference.

tGO, cool... I thought you swore off Banggood, lol. Their prices are great. I hope you like them, they look great. I'm still waiting on my EV800's, they shipped earlier than expected, but then sat at some airport in China for over a week, arrrg. Anyhow, they landed in Connecticut yesterday! Now, they just have to make it across the USA to California... lol. Anyhow, I'm having fun using Liftoff getting ready to fly FPV for real soon.

Just that I start to impatient... first time I order is 3 month long. In tracked it said already delivery 3 day after I brought it... stuck in Africa for that.

Last one I just gave up over "remote island" when my island was not.

Yes Banggood is cheap. But bad delivery company.

Tell me how much delivery company ask me to pay for "delivery to remote island "!

Last edited:
Green,

It'll be interesting to see if you like them better. I wonder if the 1080P makes a difference or if you'd have to upgrade the camera and/or VTX to make use of it?

Jerry

I am thinking about getting a Foxeer Monster which is 1200tvl. It is CMOS but supposedly very low latency and no jello. Only downside is low light performance compared to the CCD I have.

Well, I couldn't resist any longer. I just ordered some Eachine Goggles Two off of banggood. UAVfutures review finally pushed me over the edge. $140 right now on banggood.

Upgrading from EV800 which I really like. But these have a diversity receiver, rechargeable battery on the headband so are supposed to feel lighter and have 1080p resolution.. I needed two pairs for ridealongs anyways.

Saw these as well and thought about getting them but instead I picked up a paid of EV800's for my son, banggood had them on sale for $54.99, so he can learn/watch me fly. He can see perfectly fine out of these but he is also a 13 year old kid. I however cannot see anything, blurry as all get out, I am assuming because I need reading glasses and the screen is so close to my eyes. The problem is I don't see how a pair of glasses is going to fit in these goggles without smashing them to my face and super uncomfortable. I have dominator v3's and I can see find in these with the exception of a little ghosting around the far left and right edges which I don't really notice.

Yeah, I would think the only option is to deframe some lenses and mount them in there somehow. Or maybe you could fit a small pair inside if you took the arms off?

Last edited:
Saw these as well and thought about getting them but instead I picked up a paid of EV800's for my son, banggood had them on sale for $54.99, so he can learn/watch me fly. He can see perfectly fine out of these but he is also a 13 year old kid. I however cannot see anything, blurry as all get out, I am assuming because I need reading glasses and the screen is so close to my eyes. The problem is I don't see how a pair of glasses is going to fit in these goggles without smashing them to my face and super uncomfortable. I have dominator v3's and I can see find in these with the exception of a little ghosting around the far left and right edges which I don't really notice.
You can get your goggle to your glasses place. See what they can do.

In uk, Specsavers can do special order like VR goggle and swimming goggle. Not cheap thought!

The Goggles Two came in yesterday. So far they seem awesome with my micro drone testing. I thought they were broken at first, but they were just set to PAL. :oops:

Worth twice the price IMO. I did have to rearrange my drone backpack because they are much bigger than the EV800. Now my kids can do ridealongs on the old pair.

Reactions: Jtrjr
The Goggles Two came in yesterday. So far they seem awesome with my micro drone testing. I thought they were broken at first, but they were just set to PAL. :oops:

Worth twice the price IMO. I did have to rearrange my drone backpack because they are much bigger than the EV800. Now my kids can do ridealongs on the old pair.
Is that good? Worth to wait for a month? I remember I've order it before you but I cancelled it about two week ago over delivery price..

If it is worth it then I'll re-order one and hopefully smooth delivery for me.

Sigh...... pulling back to Banggood... resist... resist.... give in! I'll blame you. Heh

Edit :
Brought it. Hope they email me a good news instead of "you to need pay £58 for delivery to remote island"

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing theGreenOrange. I just ordered mine. They will be here on weds. Cant wait. Lets hope i get a hang of it. Super excited!!

Reactions: theGreenOrange
Still waiting on my one. I am feeling I might getting impatient now... heh

Do you have any recommend upgrade for the goggle two? I haven't buy any camera yet.

I have been looking at 1200tvl cameras but haven't decided on one yet. I want one with the new Sony IMX323 sensor but they are few and far between so far.

Orange,

My goggles two that I just got have decent image (its not 1080p & im running runcam eagle) but the colors are very nice compared to my EV800. My issue with the goggles two is the interference. I get ALOT more interference than my EV800 and the goggles two have diversity. It doesn't make sense. So my initial review with the interference & not really a super clear 1080p as marketed, not worth the $157 I paid. Unless you got any suggestions to fix the interference issue? Like what VTX you running? Maybe that's my issue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax