Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

No video feed

Ray1609

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope all is well!

Im having issues yet again!

Yesterday i was flying and it was successfull for a change! So i charged batteries again and went to go again...just this time...i had no fpv video. All wiring is ok, solder joints good etc. Whats the best way to work out whats happened?

Im running a runcam swift 2 camera and an immersionrc 200mw vtx. Ive tried another pair of goggles i have so ive atleast eliminated that..but now im at a loss!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Ray

A VTX can burn up pretty quick if there is no airflow or especially if there is no antenna plugged in. Was it plugged in on the bench for a long time or without an antenna? Anyhow, if goggles just show static it is probably the VTX.

Thanks for the reply

It was only on long enough to grab the goggles from the floor :( . Its strange how there was no crash or anything...just sat there. **** thing!

A few seconds should normally not blow one up. Even with no antenna, usually I find you have maybe a 5 or 10 second window to unplug the battery. But sometimes you can get unlucky I suppose.

Hi guys, hope all is well!

Im having issues yet again!

Yesterday i was flying and it was successfull for a change! So i charged batteries again and went to go again...just this time...i had no fpv video. All wiring is ok, solder joints good etc. Whats the best way to work out whats happened?

Im running a runcam swift 2 camera and an immersionrc 200mw vtx. Ive tried another pair of goggles i have so ive atleast eliminated that..but now im at a loss!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Ray
Hope you got camera issue fixed. I experienced almost the same scenario and found that the plug was not secure at the camera

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.