Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Powering lites on my copter

Davey

Reaction score
Hello. I have a few lite strips 12 v. Also 5 v configurable strips. My matec xt60 pdb the 12 v is rated for .8 amps is that enough. Do I need another pdb with a higher amp rating.any suggestions on another or better pdb

Amazon delivered the same xt60 pdb 15121724677401681763531.jpgi will swap and report back

What happened is it was flying then zig zag Ed alittle on it own and dropped to the ground. It happened a few times. The motor bearings are a bit wobbly. I'm on the 4th motor now. New pdb last nite. I have a new 4 in 1 ESC on it's way. I'll try it tomorrow with new pdb and motors. I heard a peep before it fell

Ok I replaced the pdb. It looks like cold solder joint on the old one. Also new motors. The bearings were shot. Can I connect 12 v lites to the 12 v pad on the pdb.

Ok I replaced the pdb. It looks like cold solder joint on the old one. Also new motors. The bearings were shot. Can I connect 12 v lites to the 12 v pad on the pdb.
Yes, if you want them on continuously

Thanks I will put them back on later. I still don't know what made it fall. The 5v pad had 2 wires the FC and 5v lites. Maybe a cold solder joint for the FC. It's raining now so I flew only 5 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shempi