Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Receiver suddenly isn't connecting to FC

mrmund

Reaction score
My qwad was working fine one day. The next day I went to fly and it starts up properly but it won't connect with the transmitter. The receiver lights up, is definitely bound but the FC doesn't seem to know its there. Looking in the goggles it's like the radio is turned off. I removed the XM+ receiver I was using and installed a new R-XSR I had, bound it up but still the same problem. Visual inspection shows nothing amiss. I'm stumped.
Zeus F722 FC
Tried both the original XM+ and the new R-XSR

Any suggestions?

My qwad was working fine one day. The next day I went to fly and it starts up properly but it won't connect with the transmitter. The receiver lights up, is definitely bound but the FC doesn't seem to know its there. Looking in the goggles it's like the radio is turned off. I removed the XM+ receiver I was using and installed a new R-XSR I had, bound it up but still the same problem. Visual inspection shows nothing amiss. I'm stumped.
Zeus F722 FC
Tried both the original XM+ and the new R-XSR

Any suggestions?
Check your port assignments in Betaflight and make sure your receiver UART is still setup properly. Also check the configuration tab to ensure your receiver protocol is properly setup. It's possible your Betaflight config got messed up. It's not likely but also possible you have a failed UART on your FC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput