Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Recommendations for Quad

JobuFPV

Reaction score
I recently bought a blade zeyrok from my local hobby store. Had I known I was gonna fall I love with quads I would have done research and bought something better. I've been interested in the Kingkong 210gt F3 version but I'm curious to feedback about other quads. Any cost effective FPV system recommendations are welcomed as well! Thanks

Hi and welcome to the site!
I'm new as well and I just bought the ViFly R220 drone It's rtf for 299.00 and is a fairly unique design.
I have also looked into the Emax Nighthawk....it is a race style drone and you can shop around and find them RTF for around $200
The Eachine wizard is getting good reviews as well.
The main reason I chose the ViFly R220 was how dang durable it is! Hope This helps (at least a little)

Good luck
Mark...

Reactions: Jtrjr
Hi and welcome to the site!
I'm new as well and I just bought the ViFly R220 drone It's rtf for 299.00 and is a fairly unique design.
I have also looked into the Emax Nighthawk....it is a race style drone and you can shop around and find them RTF for around $200
The Eachine wizard is getting good reviews as well.
The main reason I chose the ViFly R220 was how dang durable it is! Hope This helps (at least a little)

Good luck
Mark...
Thanks Mark. Looking into it now.

Yeah, I would prefer the x-frame design of the wizard to the h-frame design of the 210gt. Makes for a much easier repair of a broken arm, and likely harder to break in the first place. To get the best version of the Wizard (better FC), you have to get the ARF one and then add the radio, battery, etc. But I would still prefer the RTF Wizard over the 210gt just for the x-frame.

I went with the ViFly R220 and love it. Im a rookie though with nothing to compare it to, but for me its awesome. I went with the Marvel Vision goggles and have been very happy. I was playing around with them today and tomorrow I hope to fly around the house while I'm sitting in the front yard. It's a big deal for me....i'm learning.

Yeah, I would prefer the x-frame design of the wizard to the h-frame design of the 210gt. Makes for a much easier repair of a broken arm, and likely harder to break in the first place. To get the best version of the Wizard (better FC), you have to get the ARF one and then add the radio, battery, etc. But I would still prefer the RTF Wizard over the 210gt just for the x-frame.
They actually have a 210 in an X frame. I like the wizard and the Vifly but something about the 210 is calling my name

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax