Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Settings to make Velocidrone easier?

Made2Phly

Reaction score
Velocidrone is kicking my butt cuz I’m a brand noob. Are there any settings i can change in the program to make it easier until i improve? I’m using the DJI FPV controller, with throttle sticks screws tightened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Velocidrone is kicking my butt cuz I’m a brand noob. Are there any settings i can change in the program to make it easier until i improve? I’m using the DJI FPV controller, with throttle sticks screws tightened.
Dear moderator: is the word “ ask” not acceptable? That is the word i used, on purpose. I am aware of the guidelines. Did u perhaps not read my post closely enough?

it'll click - just give it time :)
did you follow/watch the velocidrone youtube videos... they give a nice intro, and also explain how to move from angle mode to acro - also they initally slow down the rates a bit.

throttle - I intially flew with it centering - its completely possible, but once I got to a stage that I was close to being able to fly the DJI FPV in M - I changed the sticks to non-centring.
I think got used to flying N/S with the drone this way - whilst getting used to the sim in acro like this (it is **slightly** easier, but not much in it)

others - do you think the DJI controller is a bit more senstive that other radios? given the short sticks... are you able to fly accurately on the race courses with it.
Im reasonable now at flying around in velocidrone - hitting gaps, flips/rolls etc ... but still find the tracks really hard, I cant turn quick/accurate enough esp. maintaining height.

I think its just more practice required - but want to just check that others haven't done something to help with the DJI controller specifically. ( I guess im looking for excuses ;) )

it'll click - just give it time :)
did you follow/watch the velocidrone youtube videos... they give a nice intro, and also explain how to move from angle mode to acro - also they initally slow down the rates a bit.

throttle - I intially flew with it centering - its completely possible, but once I got to a stage that I was close to being able to fly the DJI FPV in M - I changed the sticks to non-centring.
I think got used to flying N/S with the drone this way - whilst getting used to the sim in acro like this (it is **slightly** easier, but not much in it)

others - do you think the DJI controller is a bit more senstive that other radios? given the short sticks... are you able to fly accurately on the race courses with it.
Im reasonable now at flying around in velocidrone - hitting gaps, flips/rolls etc ... but still find the tracks really hard, I cant turn quick/accurate enough esp. maintaining height.

I think its just more practice required - but want to just check that others haven't done something to help with the DJI controller specifically. ( I guess im looking for excuses ;) )
I will check out youtube. Did not think to do that.
Also, u mentioned setting stickS plural to non centering? I have only set throttle to non center

Appreciate if someone could advise the settings at 4.30 on the above video doesn't tie in with the latest version. Any help on what those number's for the easiest seeing in Betaflight should be appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas