Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

SJRC WIFI connection

Rake1

Reaction score
Ok guys I have some questions when I connect my F11 to wifi should I use the wifi connect it shows on my phone or switch to mobile? Should I use auto reconnect or turn auto reconnect off? I ask because with auto connect on it sometimes won't connect. but if auto connect is turned off if I lose wifi connection will it reconnect and if not what happens have I lost control?

Ok guys I have some questions when I connect my F11 to wifi should I use the wifi connect it shows on my phone or switch to mobile? Should I use auto reconnect or turn auto reconnect off? I ask because with auto connect on it sometimes won't connect. but if auto connect is turned off if I lose wifi connection will it reconnect and if not what happens have I lost control?
Hey Rake1, DronePilots' forums are specific to certain types of drones as listed below. And to my knowledge the SJRC F11 is not one of them. The FPVDronePilots' forum is for actual FPV racing, freestyle, and/or the average FPV drone and not drones like your standard camera drone.

I've done a few searches for you for other forums that deal specifically with your drone and the questions that you have asked. Here is one example

Quadcopter Forum just search this forum for SJRC F11. all kinds of stuff.

If you use a search engine of your choice, search for "SJRC F11 forums" they are several out there.

This is not to say your questions are not welcome, but there are other places you will find answers to the questions you have posted so far regarding your specific type of drone.

Hope this helps!

Happy and safe flying!
inno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe