Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

the new guy

matman8736

Reaction score
Hi everyone im matt. got a problem that i cannot figure out. ive purchased a realacc gx210 and it was working fine but because it only had one mode (acro mode) i decided to hook it up to cleanflight and add modes. i watched some youtube videos and it looked pretty easy lol but i did something and now the drone does not respond. ive reset settings in both transmitter and cleanflight and also had to rebind the receiver to transmitter, its bound just doesnt respond. so now im so confused and dont know wich way is up. also in cleanflight transmitter does nothing. please help. also ive only been flying a few months, i have a hubsan x4 and little furibee i need more power lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
There's so much to learn, I didn't know what I was getting into but I've already invested so much and I really want to have the fpv experience. It. Looks so fun and I'm already addicted to flying. How long have you been into the hobby?

Nice, OK well thanks again for your help you saved me hours, probably even days of troubleshooting. Hope you don't mind if I have any more questions can I look you up on here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax