Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Tinyhawk 3 RTF - Throttle moved to right side

Hi fowl Play, yes I bought this
Alpha A75 HD drone with Nano Vista Digital HD System for FPV Starter (R81-SPI Receiver for iFlight IF8 IF8-E Controller) I am trying to connect my DJI radio to it, but no luck. Get the green light but no response to the controls. Am I wasting my time do you think? Just punted and ordered the iFlight controller.
Note, I looked up your drone. It looks like I see 2 variants for rx protocol, frsky and tbs crossfire. So you may need to know which one you have and switch your controller to that mode. Could be frsky d8 or frskyd 16 and your controller will have a way to switch in those modes. If your drone is crossfire you will need a crossfire module (unless built in your transmitter, probably not)

Note, I looked up your drone. It looks like I see 2 variants for rx protocol, frsky and tbs crossfire. So you may need to know which one you have and switch your controller to that mode. Could be frsky d8 or frskyd 16 and your controller will have a way to switch in those modes. If your drone is crossfire you will need a crossfire module (unless built in your transmitter, probably not)
Once in correct mode bind again and then you may have to go to betaflight after that to make sure mapping is correct etc etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax