Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

UK Noob

Hi guys.
Long time Nitro buggy racer getting into FPV.
Steep learning curve but seem to be slowly getting the hang of it.
Not looking forward to a long wet winter of no practice as i'll probably be back at square one by spring :rolleyes:
First, Welcome to the forum.
Second, Welcome to the addiction known as FPV...

Two things you can do to keep in practice over the winter.
1. Get a tiny whoop to fly around inside the house (if you have enough space).
2. There are simulators that are fun to fly (not as fun as the real thing) and keep up the muscle memory.
My suggestion would be Velocidrone as it installs directly on your computer without needing a "Steam" account (gaming platform) which Liftoff requires. I also like FPVFreerider Recharged.

Another thing you might try is putting a FPV camera on one of your buggy racers. I have been wanting to try putting a camera on a RC car but have not got around to it yet...

Welcome to this forum. There's some guys on here who seem to know everything about FPV and have been super helpful to me while I'm trying to figure it all out. Try the search function to see if there's already a post to answer your question if not ask.
Beware!
FPV can be very addictive and you might be find yourself obsessed just like with your Nitro's.
Post some pics of them, I'm interested to see what you've got.
Fly safe and welcome!

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Welcome to this forum. There's some guys on here who seem to know everything about FPV and have been super helpful to me while I'm trying to figure it all out. Try the search function to see if there's already a post to answer your question if not ask.
Beware!
FPV can be very addictive and you might be find yourself obsessed just like with your Nitro's.
Post some pics of them, I'm interested to see what you've got.
Fly safe and welcome!
Hi dude.
I run for JQ Racing when i do 8th scale but just run what i like in tenth. we pretty much only did one tenth scale meeting a year in Belgium.
8th was definitely the best class but i've not even driven properly for over 3 years, i did make the breaking news page on live RC a few years back..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232