Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

v2 Goggles question (antennas)

CactusJackSlade

Reaction score
I bought the FPV kit second hand and they had installed different antennas. They did not know much about them he just got them because the "looked cool"??! He said he got them on eBay but I cannot find them - although there are some similar.

Can anybody tell me if these are as good/better/worse than the stock antennas? Hard to test if you don't have the stock antennas to compare to!

Here is the closest thing I found on eBay - interesting this set has the stubby ones on the bottom instead of the top like mine?? What gives? 5.8GHz Antenna Combo Set for DJI Digital HD FPV Goggle V2 Lumenier AXII HD NEW | eBay

This is what I have:

GoggleAntennas.jpg

Last edited:
If it works don't fixit, something I should live bye but I too have replaced my Antennas with the cool ones and had no improvement. I would recommend just leave it alone but I'm no expert.

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
Captain Drone claims they do. I bought them. But I murdered my drone, and haven't had a chance to test them yet.

Reactions: careless
I bought the FPV kit second hand and they had installed different antennas. They did not know much about them he just got them because the "looked cool"??! He said he got them on eBay but I cannot find them - although there are some similar.

Can anybody tell me if these are as good/better/worse than the stock antennas? Hard to test if you don't have the stock antennas to compare to!

Here is the closest thing I found on eBay - interesting this set has the stubby ones on the bottom instead of the top like mine?? What gives? 5.8GHz Antenna Combo Set for DJI Digital HD FPV Goggle V2 Lumenier AXII HD NEW | eBay

This is what I have:

View attachment 5652

These are 5.8 only antenna not 5.8/2.4 dualality. Here is a video that explains hopeit helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix