Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What are the best FPV goggles for under $160?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver Jensen

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am 15 years old and (I do not wear glasses) I have never owned a pair of FPV goggles, but I have done research. I am looking to buy some fpv goggles, box for low profile,(I don’t mind) and my budget is around US$160 or less and I would like your advice on what I should buy ?
I would use it for freestyle and I will never race with it. I think I have a low IPD.
These are the things that I DON’T care at all about: if it comes with a built in receiver or not, HDMI input, head tracking, audio, adjustable aspect ratio, 3D FPV support, and multiple channels because I will never be playing with more than one other person.
Another thing is that I do not know how important a faceplate fan is...
The only things that I DO care about are latency and video resolution, also, I don’t think I need to say this but I have a RunCam phantom 2 (if that makes a difference in your answers) And only if it’s possible a DVR would be nice(but that’s a low priority)...
Thank you and I look forward to hearing your answers!

This is a duplicate post. I already responded to your other post in First person View equipment. You also posted in General Technical Talk. Please delete all duplicate posts.

This is a duplicate post. I already responded to your other post in First person View equipment. You also posted in General Technical Talk. Please delete all duplicate posts.
That’s what the report button is for. Just report duplicates and staff will take care of it.
@Oliver Jensen please take time and read our guidelines before
you post anymore. Community Rules
Closed.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member