Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What is RSSI

Sith Trooper

Reaction score
HI, I have Emax tinyhawk II freestyle and when I connect my goggles with the drone I see "RSSI LOW" blinking on the screen and I don't know what it mean. Actually I don't know what is RSSI.
Can someone help me? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Received Signal Strength Indicator

It's an indication of how good of a signal your receiver is getting from the transmitter. Typically, the RSSI LOW message means that the level has dropped below the minimum setting, which (I believe) can be changed in Betaflight.

Received Signal Strength Indicator

It's an indication of how good of a signal your receiver is getting from the transmitter. Typically, the RSSI LOW message means that the level has dropped below the minimum setting, which (I believe) can be changed in Betaflight.
Thank you for your help. ?

Is your controller turned off when you first plug in?
Mine does the same thing if the transmitter isn't plugged in but the qwad is and I turn on the goggles and check
If you're still having a problem message me and I'll try to help you trouble shoot it.
I can send you a screenshot of how mine is set up in Betaflight

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Mine does the same thing if the transmitter isn't plugged in but the qwad is and I turn on the goggles and check
If you're still having a problem message me and I'll try to help you trouble shoot it.
Can you send it I definitely need the Beta flight setup

Can you send screenshots?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax