Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Whats your prediction for next year?

I've been flying this quad around my storage/office and its tight around here so i'm using dal 5x4x4 props, slows it down a little and very agile

Reactions: Wayno52
Major advances in signal penetration, allowing greater distances and less obstacle deterioration. HD signal advancements. With the hacking of DJI's systems others will start implementing things similar the Lightbridge and Occusync transmission systems (which probably came from our government being hacked and compromised anyway) and we should start seeing crystal clear video enhancements. I can currently get out about 5 miles (without obstructions) with my Phantom 3 Pro system. Those are the two major advancements that I see on the immediate horizon.

Jerry

Major advances in signal penetration, allowing greater distances and less obstacle deterioration. HD signal advancements. With the hacking of DJI's systems others will start implementing things similar the Lightbridge and Occusync transmission systems (which probably came from our government being hacked and compromised anyway) and we should start seeing crystal clear video enhancements. I can currently get out about 5 miles (without obstructions) with my Phantom 3 Pro system. Those are the two major advancements that I see on the immediate horizon.

Jerry
How long is the flight time on the Phantom 3?

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam