Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Where can we watch highlight or replay DRL?

Dan@3DIM

Reaction score
I won't stay up till 2am or 3am to watch ESPN.. where can we watch replay or on demain? Not those tease clip that DRL send in. I was enjoyed first round where this forum share. It's fun to watch.

Really? No! I won't stay up till 3am and have to woke up with baby at 5am.. zzzzz! Heh

I have seen it on ESPN, ESPN2 and a Disney channel. They have been replaying them a lot.

Reactions: Dan@3DIM
Now I need find a way to watch espn or Disney channel without Sky... I am not pay over £56 per month for just single channel.

Since I dropped all my expensive cable TV I am watching it on Sony Playstation Vue TV. I have the second tier package for $35. Gives me over 70 HD channels to watch. And FYI, it is not the regular Disney, I think it was called Disney XD or something like that.

This show doesn't even come on when it is scheduled. I recorded one on my DVR and got the ending ceremony of the Canadian Football Championship followed by a documentary on boxers in Africa. WTF?

Reactions: Dan@3DIM
I got the same thing theGreenOrange but then it did record it an hour later. First problem I have had recording the program.

I got the same thing theGreenOrange but then it did record it an hour later. First problem I have had recording the program.

Actually it is the first problem I have had also, but the one it didn't record was part 1 of the finals, the one after was part 2!

Edit: well, I did have one problem: the season recording didn't record the finals the first time, which is why I had to go back and manually record them weeks later (which half worked).

Now that you mention it, I believe what I saw was part two as well, meaning I missed part one. Now I need to see if I can find it.

Finally! Just watch most of DRL 2016 highlight! Joy.

My wife friend have Sky sport mix where I can watch! Too bad they are not interested in DRL... heh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax