Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Where to power up Holybro Kakute F4 V2.3 in standalone? (without stack)

Thooomaas

Reaction score
Hi there!

I require help because I am quite a newbie with electronics and the less I do the best it is for me haha 😅

Nevertheless I recently bought a FC, which is Holybro Kakute F4 V2.3 in standalone, without stack:
controleur-de-vol-kakute-f4-v23---holybro-p-image-225785-grande.jpg

I read the notice but didn't manage to find where I must power up the flight controller.
It says that I must input the power by a "B+" connector but there are two of these on the board. One coming from the ribbing cable that comes with AIO ESC (that I don't have) and one another is a small pad on the left.
Holybro_Kakute_F4_V2.3.png

Does anyone could help me and tell where I should connect the two cables coming from the PDB board? 😅

Thanks a lot!! (and maybe sorry for mistakes, Im a frenchy guy).
Last note: User Manual of the FC can be found right here: http://www.holybro.com/manual/Holybro_Kakute_F4_V2.3_Manual.pdf

They're obviously connected together, so you connect to the one you can easily connect to, the pad.

Reactions: Thooomaas
They're obviously connected together, so you connect to the one you can easily connect to, the pad.
Oh well thank you!
And I guess the negative wire should be just next to it, on Gnd, isn't it?

By the way just realized this FC supports only SBUS and I have only PPM receivers.. 😬

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax