Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

won’t arm after crash?!

Spenser954

Reaction score
I have an iflight a75 and crashed it in my house. No damage, all the wires and pugs look good, the vtx works in my goggles and the flight controller connects to beta flight. It’s just acting like its just not bound to the transmitter anymore?

Also I have no light on my receiver when I try to rebind it and it gets pretty hot 😬 it’s a r81-spi receiver

so I ordered a new radiomaster r81 receiver off of Amazon and swapped it out and it bound right up and then it started to flicker and the red light would go off and come back on randomly it even unbound some how. eventually it died all together all within the first couple minutes. I had Amazon replace it and everything is working fine with the new (THIRD) receiver…these receivers are trash

so I ordered a new radiomaster r81 receiver off of Amazon and swapped it out and it bound right up and then it started to flicker and the red light would go off and come back on randomly it even unbound some how. eventually it died all together all within the first couple minutes. I had Amazon replace it and everything is working fine with the new (THIRD) receiver…these receivers are trash
Wow glad you got it fixed, its amazing how bad the quality in everything is right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax