Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

A little help

Also the q90c would be a good learning one, but being brushed won't have the power needed for power loops and all once you advance a bit.

Also, don't mind all the warnings in chef's videos saying you need to spend $1200 and only fatsharks are good, don't get an Eachine drone, you need a taranis, etc, etc, etc... That is pure b.s. in my opinion. That video is full of wrong, outdated info at best, completely false at worst.

Absolutely, there are a few other options out there currently from when I made the video. I however have had TONS of those lower cost builds, feel free to search for my Eachine series, and can say that over the long haul if you intend to persevere you will eventually upgrade all budget gear to higher end gear.

We are in a unique spot currently in lifecycles of gear. I personally if asked today would do this. New Fatshark goggles will hit market in the next 6 months and spending on goggles can be astronomical if you choose to.

Goggles: Commander by Aomway
Radio: FrSky Whatever you choose between Q7 and x9D (X9 is my selection with hall gimbals)
Quad: Buy a local build from a well established pilot that has "old" gear, or buy and build your own for $200-250'ish
Batteries: CNHL $17-22 each youll need 5-6
Charger: CBQ3 or something like that I think is the name. Green and silver and about $119
Soldering iron: Haako $99 option
Good set of hex tools, small needle nose, tweezers, pliers, and other tools.

25mw/200mw switching is a must when buying.

I apologize for the lack of response, i was off for some time. Back to the matter at hand, I've read all your responses and i wish to thank all of you, especially Chef for your great videos. To answer your question, Wayno52, i did flew before but i would consider myself quite the beginner in that matter. VirtueViolator, thank you for the suggestion to use a simulator, i think i will do just that :).
And thank you, HighTechPauper for the worm welcome. I think i'll buy the Husban x4 h502e (btw thanks Wayno52 again for the suggestion) because it is kind of cheap and won't hurt as much when i will crash it like an idiot...

I apologize for the lack of response, i was off for some time. Back to the matter at hand, I've read all your responses and i wish to thank all of you, especially Chef for your great videos. To answer your question, Wayno52, i did flew before but i would consider myself quite the beginner in that matter. VirtueViolator, thank you for the suggestion to use a simulator, i think i will do just that :).
And thank you, HighTechPauper for the worm welcome. I think i'll buy the Husban x4 h502e (btw thanks Wayno52 again for the suggestion) because it is kind of cheap and won't hurt as much when i will crash it like an idiot...

No need for apologies. Glad to have helped however I can. Let us know if you have other questions.

You'll love it. My first FPV quad was a hubsan and i flew 100's of paks on that thing. Welcome to DRP and FPV quads, once you get a couple flights in on your hubsan, you'll be shopping for a 5"....lol

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam