Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

About to finally give these goggles a try for real

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
Finally I’m going to actually get to go and try with adequate space with my goggles I’m excited I’ll fill you in later with what happened hope it doesn’t rain or anything else who’s every time I try something happens to where I can’t do it have a good weekend To all of you

Reactions: Wayno52
Good luck, hope it goes well! Remember, don't try it standing up, sit in a chair.
Thanks man. It was awesome I did sit and I do stand. I feel what you mean I stayed basic and tried to put myself in the simulator. It’s not as realistic as they say comparing the sim and real life. The stick controls were actually a quit a bit diff. Like bank turning didn’t work like it did in the game. Plus te field of view is way bigger on game I’m gonna have to lower it on there. But I crashed a few times. Bent a prop and got muddy on an arm and motor but I cleaned her with a toothbrush already and were all good. Honestly just And the pop back in fluid and it worked just great. At first I was scared to flip to acro mode and when I did it was super hard still even after a lot of stick time on my sim. But I got the han g of it enough to stay in the air. Landing fri kin hard haha most deff not landing near myself for a long while haha.

Reactions: Wayno52
All about stick time mate. Sims are great but for me personally not really anywhere near the real thing. At first you have to deal with your heart rate as well. Lol
Amen that’s the truth haha for real I was super scared and shaking haha ten some dogs ran in so I had to drop it from further than I’d liked so I didn’t run into one of em. Supposed to be on a leash and I really could have hurt them and that wouldn’t have been fate for me or the dog. I yelled at them and that apologized

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RcRen