Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Acro Tips in Sims

Nope. Well I have a Tx and a toy quad that don't talk to each other.

I'm working my way up to a hobby grade quad a part at a time.
And I can't wait to see that beast you showed me fly, that's gonna be intense. Hey toy drones are a great way to get a feel how drones move through the air. Their like a hybrid plane and heli.

I forgot you had shared a video the other day.. just followed you. I figure we're learning all about the same time, would be cool to keep up with one another.
i dont disagree, thats why i started that post.. i say nearly the same thing haha plus i can't find ANYBODY to fly with and i've tried like crazy. so sharing vids are the best i personally have.

Bump Those Views!

Nope. Well I have a Tx and a toy quad that don't talk to each other.

I'm working my way up to a hobby grade quad a part at a time.
Man I wish there were still giving them away for cheap.. I got my vortex for $125 from Amazon!!! It's a $300 hell all day long. All I needed was a battery and a receiver. I came out with a quad/battery/receiver combo for $160! I had my spektrum el cheapo box goggles already for my whoop.

Have you considered the rize vusion stuff? It's a way to start, but you'd def out grow it.

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
The airhog model was pretty cool too, it was my first fpv drone it came with controller, box headset for the phone (wifi), and the drone. it was awesome but i burnt it out like amonth later from overuse.

Warning, horribly edited lol, it was my first vid on a quad

Reactions: Keifie
Man I wish there were still giving them away for cheap.. I got my vortex for $125 from Amazon!!! It's a $300 hell all day long. All I needed was a battery and a receiver. I came out with a quad/battery/receiver combo for $160! I had my spektrum el cheapo box goggles already for my whoop.

Have you considered the rize vusion stuff? It's a way to start, but you'd def out grow it.
I really haven't had a chance to think beyond the charging system.

I had a chance to get in good set up for $250 but the offer passed before I could get the money up and we had a falling out. So I'm flying by the seat of my pants.

29620.jpg

I have a VR headset, was thinking of getting the of adapter that can connect to the phone to the drones camera

51ISoYtY31L._SY463_.jpg

I just need to find one for the c type plug style.

Last edited:
i really like my whoop.. I bought the inductrix fpv + though which is a little larger with better motors and can pull more weight. This yields like 6 minute flight times vs 2.5-3 mins

i really like my whoop.. I bought the inductrix fpv + though which is a little larger with better motors and can pull more weight. This yields like 6 minute flight times vs 2.5-3 mins
I thought about one of those, but I have a small house, so I'd get bored pretty quick, annoy the cat and the wife.

lol my dog is terrified of my drone, he hides whenever i just have it in my hand. and that's awesome that receiver is one step above the one i found. man i hate that site soo much because i always end up buying tooo much cause of the deals lol it's like target you just go to look and walk out spending $100+ and not even getting what you're originally went in for lol

Reactions: Torc
Just looking for receivers to show you and "walked out" buying new lipo bags, a multicharger, props, and skid plates, all of which i dont need, the mrs is gonna be maaadddd when she gets home :oops: lmao

I thought about one of those, but I have a small house, so I'd get bored pretty quick, annoy the cat and the wife.
I fly mine everywhere.. I fly circuits around my house outside with me sitting on the porch..lol up the end of the road and back, through the neighbors yards...I terrorize the neighborhood with my whoop. Problem I have is even in acro, the physics aren't 1 to 1 with a bigger quad. It just doesn't quite have the characteristics of a bigger quad , so albeit fun, it's not the same feeling at all.

Just looking for receivers to show you and "walked out" buying new lipo bags, a multicharger, props, and skid plates, all of which i dont need, the mrs is gonna be maaadddd when she gets home :oops: lmao
Ah great, she's gonna be mad at me for being the cause of you going to the site. [emoji50]

I fly mine everywhere.. I fly circuits around my house outside with me sitting on the porch..lol up the end of the road and back, through the neighbors yards...I terrorize the neighborhood with my whoop. Problem I have is even in acro, the physics aren't 1 to 1 with a bigger quad. It just doesn't quite have the characteristics of a bigger quad , so albeit fun, it's not the same feeling at all.
I've heard that but haven't tried yet. Still want one though lol
Blame someone else!! That's what I do! Lol
and venom, that's funny, i'mma try and get home before she does day off delivery ;)

Reactions: Torc
I've heard that but haven't tried yet. Still want one though lol
and venom, that's funny, i'mma try and get home before she does day off delivery ;)
Oh they're fun for sure.. would be better if I had a friend that flew as well.... Alas, I do not. If I didn't have a tiny whoop, I'd want one. But I don't fly it nearly as much now that I'm flying my vortex... Worst thing is, I have in no way outgrown my vortex but I want a 250 really bad...lol.

Oh they're fun for sure.. would be better if I had a friend that flew as well.... Alas, I do not. If I didn't have a tiny whoop, I'd want one. But I don't fly it nearly as much now that I'm flying my vortex... Worst thing is, I have in no way outgrown my vortex but I want a 250 really bad...lol.
I must say my 250 is pretty great, I'm having big issues with changing what's displayed on the osd but that's not the quad's fault, just me not knowing what to do lol so I definitely recommend one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nailz