Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Acro Tips in Sims

How much? I just got a parallel board, still waiting on delivery
i don't like parallel charging personally because i'm overly **** about individual cell voltages and having everything perfectly balanced. So that's why I got this quad charger. It was $239.

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
i don't like parallel charging personally because i'm overly **** about individual cell voltages and having everything perfectly balanced. So that's why I got this quad charger. It was $239.
I don't disagree, cause I'm the same way, very A type personality lol, but can't afford that much lol

I don't disagree, cause I'm the same way, very A type personality lol, but can't afford that much lol
i didnt want to spend that much honestly... but I had to justify it then budget for it. Still have a little buyers remorse, but I imagine the first time I charge all 4 batteries in an hour for my quad that'll go away.

24 packs would be insane lol, and yes that'll go away real quick once you charge everything your first time lol
oh yeah.. id fly for 15 minutes then spend the better part of the evening charging 4 packs again.. hell, ill be able to fly for 15 minutes and charge while I eat lunch, then fly again that day now!

I have pre-buyer remorse. I go back and forth on what I want/need, and add my ignorance and I end up making poor decisions.

oh yeah.. id fly for 15 minutes then spend the better part of the evening charging 4 packs again.. hell, ill be able to fly for 15 minutes and charge while I eat lunch, then fly again that day now!
I use a car jumper as a field battery so once a battery dies I start to charge itand by the time I'm done flying two more packs the first is done charging, I need like 9 packs to make it a continuous cycle lol

I use a car jumper as a field battery so once a battery dies I start to charge itand by the time I'm done flying two more packs the first is done charging, I need like 9 packs to make it a continuous cycle lol
Well I do have a DC input for this to use as a field charger. So I could put me some leads on the supplied cable and use it out and about if need be. Run me a set of leads fused off my 4ga amp wiring in my hatch and put an xt60 lead on it. Just open the hatch and plug the lead Into the charger and rock and roll

Well I do have a DC input for this to use as a field charger. So I could put me some leads on the supplied cable and use it out and about if need be. Run me a set of leads fused off my 4ga amp wiring in my hatch and put an xt60 lead on it. Just open the hatch and plug the lead Into the charger and rock and roll
That's a great idea

Another reason to fly micro quads! I charge 5x 650mAh packs in 20 minutes in parallel using my ev-peak A1 100W charger. I think I paid $70 for it a from getfpv a while back. Also, it has internal power supply so you don't need to buy a power brick for it.

Another reason to fly micro quads! I charge 5x 650mAh packs in 20 minutes in parallel using my ev-peak A1 100W charger. I think I paid $70 for it a from getfpv a while back. Also, it has internal power supply so you don't need to buy a power brick for it.
I would love a mini whoop but my at9s doesn't bind so I'd have to get a whole new transmiter lol which I can't afford both

You charging them at 6 amps?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam