Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Advice for my first Drone for pre-DRL

I was looking at the same quad only RTF model for my first. Thinking I am getting ahead of my self. Should I start with this or buy a toy one to learn to fly? Limited budget have funds for the x210 but not both. Have a phantom 3 already.

Thanks.

Realacc GX210 CC3D Naze32 F3 FPV Racer RTF with 700TVL Camera 40CH VTX
https://banggood.app.link/TpBcNYYacz

As long as you take it slow and fly in a big empty space at first, I think you can start with that one no problem. Some stuff might break but all the parts are available and cheap. There are some good cheap goggles out there, I use Eachine EV800 which are under $100 and like them very much.

Be sure to choose the Mode 2, and flash with betaflight when you get a feel for the configuration. Good idea to make a backup of the cleanflight config just in case.

My drone finally arrived ! Lucky it's not Christmas gift.

Just order me a transmitter and receive - flysky fs-i6x with x6b I-bus.

Then I shall buy camera and goggle two! Still research on camera for nice HD with good feedback.

My drone finally arrived ! Lucky it's not Christmas gift.

Just order me a transmitter and receive - flysky fs-i6x with x6b I-bus.

Then I shall buy camera and goggle two! Still research on camera for nice HD with good feedback.

That's awesome I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Found a realacc gx210 that I might consider as well on thing is on backorder till January 13th.

Realacc GX210 CC3D Naze32 F3 FPV Racer RTF with 700TVL Camera 40CH VTX
https://banggood.app.link/TpBcNYYacz

I'm the mean time I been repairing these flysight f250 a guy I know bought a whole mess for resale and has crashed six of them easy fix but hard to figure out fishing ESC at the moment. Happy flying.

What kind of batteries do you use? Do I stick with the one that came with it. 2200mah 11.1v 3s 30c unmarked pack. Or can I get any kind of 3s battery?

What kind of batteries do you use? Do I stick with the one that came with it. 2200mah 11.1v 3s 30c unmarked pack. Or can I get any kind of 3s battery?

I got 4 of RacerStar 30A lipo 2-4s.. I have no idea what Mah in it as there are no label.
Propeller look awful! Hah. I guess I'll buy one after break all.

Um... there are no manual?! Aiiii I guess I'll have to follow from YouTube but really I rather use PDF or on paper than video clip...

Edit-
I just find out what is that 4 of little cute 30A lipo... it is support for smooth motor... daft me! Argh. Need buy battery pack..

Last edited:
Hello! Long time since I first ask for advice!

Here my list so far.

Realacc X210 pro package from Banggood.
Flysky i6s.
Eachine Goggle Two.
AOMWAY 1200TVL 960P HD Mini Camera.

Yet to build as I was wait for camera to arrive then I can start build! Can't wait.... Still research what else I need to get. I haven't buy that Realacc HUBOSD ECO X yet.

My Goggle Two finally arrive! But my camera didn't arrive yet..

One of my close friend had been passed away, he crazy about radio controller... He is a ash now. Miss him already.

His wife want to sell out all of his stuff like phantom 3 and radio controller stuff for cost of service ... I don't feel right to buy phantom off her but instead I saw this and buy this.

56C880E2-BC22-4757-88CA-F196781FA7ED_zpspdvdbdy1.jpg

Add to my old drone....
D8B02215-7F28-488C-B70A-2700CE53CD70_zpsefabocje.jpg

Throw away that rubbish piece!!
17FDBA8B-2DD8-4315-AB98-8B598DB72AF7_zpslx4jbtts.jpg

Ta-ta ! My old drone become racing drone! Now I have two racing drone and two goggle Heh.
DD020FF7-A268-4C3F-BE91-D1B71EE322CF_zpsm6cziwoj.jpg

Just got my camera now!
When I put everything together, I find out that my camera do not include video transmitter... gonna need one..

I am looking at -
Circular Polarized Antenna Set Vonista 5.8GHz RHCP

Flysight 5.8GHz 25mW Video Transmitter

Is those item suitable for my drone?

And my power connect is not deans connect. I have enough lipo battery that with Deans connect for my racing car.

Just wonder if I can use my racing car battery on my drone or it is bad idea?

25mW should be good for an indoor micro drone, but you probably want 200mW for a 5 inch mini drone.
Oh boy. Too many video transmitter sold out in uk!

Only this one I can find is
FatShark 5.8GHz 5G8RX 32CH Race Band Receiver Module For Fat SharK Dominators.
[edit] oh boy! I haven't notice "receiver module"! Bah.

That is complicate with 600mw.. eachine Goggle Two can receive that channel?

Last edited:
Neat! Thank for find this,
What mw suit for my FPV camera?
AOMWAY 1200TVL 960P HD Mini Camera.

There are range of 200mw to 800mw...

Depends. If you fly with other pilots, probably 200mW is best. Alone for long range, 600mW+ would be good. Adjustable power output levels is ideal.

There are only one are in stock.. all other are backorder at china warehouse.

This one is in stock in uk.
Quanum ELITE QE58-6 5.8GHz Selectable 25mW - 600mW Wireless AV Transmitter

Switch between 25mw or 600mw. That all what uk can offer and that was in stock.

Since the price was not pricy and don't need to solders, I think I can buy another video transmitter in the future. For now I need fly sole, prepare and practice for racing.

I can order lipo battery along with it. I think I go for couple of 1300 mah due to weight. I have 5200 mah right here on my hand and it feel quite heavy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion