Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Avata 2 fly through of fountain/bar/bowling alley

I think flying through a crowd of people like you did is just asking for problems. Even if you had their consent, you subject them to many problems. The Avata 2 is large enough to cause painful injury. And things like this beg others to take action against all drone pilots.

Reactions: StatMan
I think flying through a crowd of people like you did is just asking for problems. Even if you had their consent, you subject them to many problems. The Avata 2 is large enough to cause painful injury. And
I think flying through a crowd of people like you did is just asking for problems. Even if you had their consent, you subject them to many problems. The Avata 2 is large enough to cause painful injury. And things like this beg others to take action against all drone pilots.

Thanks, yes, consent from all of course. Thanks for your feedback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexScherba