Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can't get lemon satellite rx to bind in betaflight...

baevans11

Reaction score
I can't get my tx to bind to the lemon sat rx in Betaflflight. I setup a new model In my dx6e. I flashed my f3 controller and followed the online configuration instructions but when I go to the rx section choose spektrum in the drop down and save then power on my tx I don't have any control. Ive attached some pics. Any idea what I'm doing wrong. I wire the rx as the diagram showed too. Thx for any help.

Attachments

• 20170901_142533.jpg
    20170901_142533.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 20170901_142556.jpg
    20170901_142556.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 20170901_142616.jpg
    20170901_142616.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • 20170901_142633.jpg
    20170901_142633.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
The bind process is done before you get to the betaflight part. The bind ties your transmiter to your particular receiver. Check the receiver manual, it is usually done by pressing a button on the receiver, or insering a binding plug (basically a jumper). Sometimes the bind button is on the transmiter or inside the transmitter menu. Have a look at your transmitter manual if the receiver manual doesn't say.

Reactions: truegypsum58
Yeah I know the bind process for my tx but the lemon sat rx doesn't have any kind of bind button cause they are usually bound with a regular rx. But in the propwashed article it says you can do it in betaflight. I think there is a cli command but I can't find it. I'm also having problems setting up a correct profile in my dx6e tx. I've never set up a quad before only collective pitch helis. Any help would be awesome. Thx everyone.

Ok thx for the help everyone. Does anyone know of a link to some info on setting up a correct model profile in my dx6e tx?

Ok I finally got it! The process is as follows for those of you that find this thread and don't know.
Connect your quad to Betaflflight and go to the CLI tab and type in:
set spektrum_sat_bind=9 (hit enter)
set spektrum_sat_bind_autorst=0 (hit enter)
Type save (hit enter)
Then with a battery connected to your quad hold down bind button on your tx and turn on.
Once successfully bound go back to CLI tab and type:
set spektrum_sat_bind_autorst=1 (type save)
And your done! Hope this helps someone.
Armatton's customer service has been outstanding! I wouldn't have been able to complete my first build as quickly as I did without them. I highly recommend them not only for the quality of their products but more importantly for their customer service.

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockercoaster