Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Carrying Case?

Yeah, looks like a piece of crap! I cant believe he puts his fancy drone in there!! HAHA!!!

Just having fun Sayena , my internet friend I've never met.
Hahaha! I'm looking at a dozen cases and only 2 are motha pluckers. One is for the DJI FPV that lasted just long enough for my real case to arrive and the other is one I use to store all of the prop guards for my drones.

Yeah, looks like a piece of crap! I cant believe he puts his fancy drone in there!! HAHA!!!

Just having fun Sayena , my internet friend I've never met.
Dude it does look like crap! I literally laughed out loud when you said “looking good” haha! Come on

I promise this is a safe space, we can speak our mind :)

Here is hoping we give this drone a fitting home soon thanks to Foama!

Reactions: A.O.
Dude it does look like crap! I literally laughed out loud when you said “looking good” haha! Come on

I promise this is a safe space, we can speak our mind :)

Here is hoping we give this drone a fitting home soon thanks to Foama!
I sure hope so.

So who here if anybody has a the MC case for this drone in their possession? Wadda ya think? I'm really thinking about ordering one, Nanuk doesn't make one yet, Omni Tech is working on re-doing their foam, the guy at B&W just flat told me he could not get one of theirs to me here in the states. I can get the MC one shipped to my door at $282 USD, the only real downside if there is one is that it only comes in black. I do like the inside of it, and now it even has the bracers slots.. Hmmmm

Got my case from MC today. A couple of Pics are attached. Including my current gear packed into it.

Pretty much exactly as advertised on their site. Their cases are really well put together.

One thing I will say... I got the impression that the molded foam in the Nanuk might be a closed-cell kind that might last longer.

Also came with a tiny bag of gummy bears!

LMK if you have any questions...
So you have had this for about a month now, how do you (really) like it?
Everything goes in and out well?
fits everything?
And how is it holding up?
Is the box sturdy?

So who here if anybody has a the MC case for this drone in their possession? Wadda ya think? I'm really thinking about ordering one, Nanuk doesn't make one yet, Omni Tech is working on re-doing their foam, the guy at B&W just flat told me he could not get one of theirs to me here in the states. I can get the MC one shipped to my door at $282 USD, the only real downside if there is one is that it only comes in black. I do like the inside of it, and now it even has the bracers slots.. Hmmmm
I've been charged for one...

• Haha
AO, honestly hold off on the MC for now. I have the MC foam on order but I am working with Foama on buying the foam for the Nanuk 945. They will finish the revamped OmniTech prototype by mid/end of next week, and then depending upon if I want to modify it or not we will go from there. So 2-3 weeks from now I will have a complete custom solution for the Nanuk 945.

if you are really tired of putting on the props get an orange 945 at $150 from Amazon, and cut the cubed foam , it holds up really well in the short term, and wait for the Foama prototype to be done. If you go this route the eventual cost will not be more than buying a $293 shipped 945 custom case from OmniTech.

AO, honestly hold off on the MC for now. I have the MC foam on order but I am working with Foama on buying the foam for the Nanuk 945. They will finish the revamped OmniTech prototype by mid/end of next week, and then depending upon if I want to modify it or not we will go from there. So 2-3 weeks from now I will have a complete custom solution for the Nanuk 945.

if you are really tired of putting on the props get an orange 945 at $150 from Amazon, and cut the cubed foam ghetto style, it holds up really well in the short term, and wait for the Foama prototype to be done. If you go this route the eventual cost will not be more than buying a $293 shipped 945 custom case from OmniTech.
Ok,will do thanks. Are they going to put cut outs for the bracers?

Ok,will do thanks. Are they going to put cut outs for the bracers?
So yes, I did inform them that they need to make room for braces in their prototype. If they don’t i will have them fix that

So yes, I did inform them that they need to make room for braces in their prototype. If they don’t i will have them fix that
Now patiently awaiting word....
And maybe Nanuk will come up with something, thier case for my MA2 was great!

Now patiently awaiting word....
And maybe Nanuk will come up with something, thier case for my MA2 was great!
Nanuk will not be coming up with anything anytime soon. Best bet is Foama redesigning the OmniTech custom and we will have the results in the next 2-3 weeks. No way Nanuk will make that sort of an open design; they would rather you shove your charging brick and twenty batteries in and have a hole for each cable than to generously leave room for props on drone.

Nanuk will not be coming up with anything anytime soon. Best bet is Foama redesigning the OmniTech custom and we will have the results in the next 2-3 weeks. No way Nanuk will make that sort of an open design; they would rather you shove your charging brick and twenty batteries in and have a hole for each cable than to generously leave room for props on drone.
All I know is that they came up with a good one for my MA2...

Hmmmmm... should I cancel my MC-Cases order? :D:D

• Haha
I’m holding out on the Tomcase guys. Colors other than black from what I’ve seen in the past.

I am going PGYTech, small compact, holds everything. Yes A.O. you have to take the propellers off.

Nanuk and B&W also have other colors as well.
I am going PGYTech, small compact, holds everything. Yes A.O. you have to take the propellers off.
And that’s fine for you, as they say, Different strokes for different folks. I hope it works well for you! I’ll continue to wait for now.

Man. The putting on props business and then taking them off gets old really fast. I don’t know why I have such an irrational hatred for it. Given how little flight time one gets from this drone (8-12 minutes in Sport) I want pick-up-and-fly convenience.

I’d have returned the stupid thing if I had to do the props EVERYTIME haha! What with all the wires, the setup blah blah... get me up and and flying already!

anyway, the butchered Nanuk 945 is holding up really well in all its ghetto glory. Can’t wait for Foama’s revamped offering though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam