Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus V3 Build

i was eyeing the skins but i got some flyno fiber frame with an extra sheen to it and passed. is that flying for you now (v2).
mine, the stack spacers blew up and ive been focused on the cerb micro and always flying the cerb 3".
i truly love the cerb look compared to other offerings. its different and still competitive. flys like a dream with balls to spare (race drone but flown acro).
are you planning or do you race courses?

Update. Flynoceros has released a production version of the Cerb V3 so I was able to get a set of arms with no channels. So after laying on the workbench for 6 long months, it's FINALLY finished!. Not much has changed except I ran the motor wires under the arms and added CLRacing LEDs.Henna Aether 012.JPGHenna Aether 019.JPGHenna Aether 012.JPG

Dude, that's a nice build! Looks really good! How's it fly? Do you like it? I like those emax motors. Are they 2306's? I have recently fallen in love with those motors on a recent build of mine. What FC are you running?
Awesome setup! Clean build! Looks good!

My apologies. I just looked on the previous page and answered some of my own questions. Excellent build! I can see you took some time and effort to plan and build it in a sensible way. Good weight distribution, the components are protected. I especially like the way you routed your motor wires. Very clean and tidy build. Looks great! I bet it flies great as well! I hear stretched x frames are very stable in cornering and such. Nice quadcopter man! Very nice!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput